- Data System accounts are organized by district. One person serves as the district coordinator and can set up participating schools, create new users, and assign school coordinators to each school.
- Class names, student records, and assessment scores can be managed at the district, school, or class level. The system is flexible to meet the needs of each district.
- Four levels of user account access (District, School, Class, and Project) allow each user to access appropriate data while protecting the confidentiality of student information. For example, a class-level user can only access student data for classes to which they are specifically assigned.
- Users can optionally be marked as "read-only," which allows viewing data and reports but not data entry or administration.
- Import tools allow users to quickly upload classroom and student records from another database or student system.
- Student records are grouped into primary classrooms with the option to assign them to an additional reading group and an additional math group.
- Learn more about administration features in our Account Features Video
The only university affiliated non-profit data system providing full support for DIBELS Next and DIBELS 6th Edition
Easy to use features to enable quick transitions from testing to teaching.
For more information, please see the complete description of the DIBELS Data System.