The only university affiliated non-profit data system providing full support for DIBELS Next and DIBELS 6th Edition
Frequently Asked Questions
General Data System
- Do I need to renew my account each year?
- What is your vendor name and contact information?
- How can I get a copy of your W-9?
- What if I can log into the system, but no information is available?
- How do I handle returning students who have switched grades or been retained?
- Can I add a class for a reading group or small group?
- How do I add math classes?
- How do I add students to classes?
- How do I add students to a math class?
- How do I change student information and class location?
- How do I change the grade level of a class or student?
- How do I delete a class?
- Can I hide classes?
- How do I delete a student record?
- How do I combine duplicate student records?
- What if the year I need is not available on the Data Entry page?
- What if no classes are active on the Data Entry page?
- How do I enter progress monitoring scores?
- How do I enter out-of-grade scores?
- How do I move a student to a different school for the new year?
- What if a student doesn't show up on the Migration menu?
- What if I migrated students but they don't show up on the Data Entry page?
- What should I do if I get an error message during the import?
- Where can I get the DIBELS materials and scoring guide?
- Can DIBELS scores be used on report cards?
- What citation should I use for DIBELS?
- Can DIBELS be used with non-native English speakers?
- Is there a Spanish version of DIBELS?
- Can DIBELS be used with students in special education?
- Do I need to keep testing students who score at Benchmark?
- Where can I find PSF progress monitoring materials for 1st grade?
- Where can I find NWF progress monitoring materials for Kindergarten?
- Why are there no LNF progress monitoring materials?
- What do I do if I run out of progress monitoring probes?
- Can we use old progress monitoring probes for practice?
- How do I get trained to administer DIBELS?
- How do I score a student who finishes before the full minute is up?
- Can a student use a ruler or other tracking device to mark their spot on a probe?
- PSF - Can you repeat a word on PSF if a student asks you to?
- NWF - How do I score a student who responds with individual sounds and a blend?
- NWF - Should I teach nonsense words to students?
- ORF - If a student repeatedly reads a word incorrectly, is it marked wrong every time?
- ORF - What do I do if a student skips an entire line when reading?
- ORF - How do I score proper nouns?
- ORF - Do I need to give all three ORF passages?
- ORF - Should the tester or student read the title of the passage?
- Do you have a tablet version of the DIBELS assessments?
easyCBM Math Assessment
- What is the format of the test questions? Can I preview them?
- Is there a paper version we can print and administer to students without using a computer?
- What are the benchmark goals for the easyCBM math assessment?
- How often are the math assessments given?
- Do we have to give the math assessments on the same testing schedule that we administer the DIBELS reading assessments?
- Are there progress monitoring materials for easyCBM Math?
- Can a student use a calculator?
- Can an adult click answers for students taking the math assessment?