We know change can be hard! To help you manage the changes on our website (dibels.uoregon.edu), we've created this handy list of FAQs.
- What happened to the DIBELS Data System (DDS) and HiFi Reading?
- Amplify now operates the DIBELS Data System (DDS) and a mobile version of DIBELS 8th Edition on mCLASS. Access the DIBELS Data System and check out the DDS FAQs on Amplify's website.
- What about the CTL Courseware and DIBELS courses? Can I still access those?
- Both the Full DIBELS 8th Edition Administration and Scoring Training and the Free DIBELS 8th Edition Transition Training Course are available through Amplify.
- Where did the CTL Marketplace go?
- It moved! You can now purchase our products at https://ctlmarketplace.uoregon.edu
- Where can I purchase printed DIBELS 8th Edition Materials?
- DIBELS 8th Edition Material Kits are available for purchase from Amplify.
- Where can I download easyCBM, DIBELS 6th Edition and DIBELS Next materials?
- Where can I pay my DDS bill?
- Contact us to pay past due (prior to 2021) DDS invoices from University of Oregon.